Casual Dining at its Finest!
Rated As One of the Best Restaurants In Alaska!
Fresh | Quality | Local | Made With Love
We work hard to offer a menu that has a mix of Alaskan seafood along with some traditional favorites. Our food is locally sourced when possible and prepared with love using fresh quality ingredients. You can taste the difference, from our fresh homemade breads, house smoked turkey to our AMAZING bake case filled with delights!
- Breakfast * Lunch * Dinner
- Open daily from 5am-10pm May-September (mid May-June 1 open at 6am)
- A gourmet espresso bar and to-go counter
- Our certified Sommelier, Ryan Aguirre, has created a fine selection of wine and Alaskan crafted beers for your enjoyment.
- We can cater small groups and now have a beautiful covered pavilion along the creek for special events.
- Park Tour Hearty Lunches-To Go ORDER HERE
Printable Menus | 2019
- Home of the Mt. Denali cinnamon rolls!
- Try a slice of our Strawberry-Rhubarb Coffee Cake...GUARANTEED to please!
- We make our bread and sandwich rolls daily for your enjoyment - FRESH homemade bread-um-um good!
- We smoke our turkey, salmon, and ribs.
BREAKFAST- Served 5am-11am (Weekend brunch till 2pm)
Thank you or choosing to dine with us. We strive to bring you the freshest ingredients that Alaska has to offer, including Alaskan seafood and meats; produce; and even herbs and greens from our onsite greenhouse, just a few steps from the kitchen back door. It is our goal to exceed your expectations with every plate, every time, all while providing excellent service.
LUNCH -Served 11-5pm
"People who love to eat are always the best people" -Julia Child
Small Plates | Soups | Salads
Lemon artichoke aioli
DINNER - Served 5-10pm
We appreciate the honor and opportunity to serve you. The Creekside Café was born from Holly's love and passion for cooking and Tracey delights in baking...voila. Over the past 22 years and three restaurants later we have learned a lot. We have high expectations for ourselves and for each one of our carefully selected cooks and service staff. It is a privilege to live and work in such an amazing place and an honor to serve you, our guests. YOU make this possible and it is our goal to exceed your expectations with every plate, every time, all while providing excellent service.