Denali National Park Tours and Excursions
Come meet Robin DeLong or Liz Tierney our resident tour experts. They or any of our carefully selected and trained guest service agents have the knowledge and first-hand experience that will help you decide how to get the most out of your time and trip into Denali.
- Recommended that you make your reservations early due to high demand & a short visitor season.
- Tours can be prepaid or paid upon check in at the hotel, with the exception of PARK tours & Cabin Nite Dinner Theatre which require full payment at the time the tour is booked and confirmed; cancellations are noted and specific for each park tour option.
- Plan on 2, ideally 3 days in Denali National Park to enjoy all the park has to offer and to accommodate its distance to and from other destinations. McKinley Creekside Cabins and the Denali Tour Company offer a FREE tour booking for ALL visitors to Denali National Park. Our goal to make seeing and booking trips into "Denali" easy.
- REFUNDS for all other excursions (unless otherwise noted): A 72+ hr notice prior to tour is required to cancel and be refunded. Denali has a short 120 days season and vendors need time to resell the space - otherwise they charge in full.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
- All tours go rain or shine so dress appropriately (layering and a rain jacket/wind breaker is recommended). DON’T let the weather dictate what you will do, just what you wear!
- All flight tours are weather dependent & refunds are given accordingly.
- Prices subject to change
Denali National Park Tours
*Denali Backcountry Adventure-Tour to Kantishna-Narrated-92 miles
Our favorite tour to see the entire park. It is a long day so a comfortable ride with a knowledgeable guide includes lunch at the beautiful Denali Backcountry Lodge followed by a nature walk, gold panning or just just enjoying Kantishna.
OPTION #1: Round trip motor coach 13 hrs.-LAND
OPTION #2: Motor coach in and fly out-8 hrs. LAND & AIR!
*BEST Value-Denali Park Day Excursion-See the park by LAND & AIR!
Fly In/Shuttle bus out. Both the Denali Park Day Excursion and Kantishna Day Shuttle are a great for those that want to see the park by land and air and don't want the fuss of a narrated tour. Here we have combined the park shuttle bus system with a scenic flight seeing tour over Denali. Departs: Flight at 12pm, shuttle bus back. Spend 1-5 hours in Kantishna.
*Kantishna Day Shuttle Bus and Flight Tour-LAND & AIR!
Bus In / Fly Out. Catch the morning shuttle bus to Kantishna and fly out in the afternoon. 95 miles (5-6hrs) one way shuttle bus then a 55 minute flight tour at approx. 3pm back to the entrance.
Horse Drawn Wagon Ride With gourmet backcounty dining.
Get YOUR feet on the ground!
The Great Alaskan Husky!
This is an excellent choice for those that want to feel the power of the dog and learn about the simple, rustic lifestyle of the Alaskan Musher and the true athletes, the Alaskan Husky.
Denali Adventure Activities
Top 10 Greatest Drives in America! -NatGeo
#2 Drive of a Lifetime!-NatGeoTravelerMag
- Read Article-Denali Highway-Best of the Last Frontier-
By: Courtney Dowd-Stanley
Love this shot Denali Photo Guides took on our property with the mountains, creek and adirondack chairs...This picture is worth a thousand words! And you too can get professional instruction, learn how to use your camera functions to capture that great shot. Excellent for everyone, from the photo enthusiast to those just learning.
Enjoy this rugged PAR 3 golf course nestled in the heart of the interior, or better yet book a late night tee time and golf in the midnight sun!
Ariel tours, Glacier Landing Tours, Heli Hiking Adventures
- Denali BackCountry Adventure with Flight tour
- Denali Park Day Excursion-afternoon shuttle with flight.
- Kantishna Day Shuttle-morning shuttle with flight.
FUN in Fairbanks!
Going to FAIRBANKS? We love these two activities that will give you a broad specturm of uniquely Alaskan sights and experinces.
Riverboat Discovery-Your three-hour tour will take you into the heart of Alaska and a family who has made the rivers of Alaska their way of life for five generations. There is much to see, do and learn on this action packed trip.