Denali National Park Tours and Excursions
Come meet Robin DeLong or Liz Tierney our resident tour experts. They or any of our carefully selected and trained guest service agents have the knowledge and first-hand experience that will help you decide how to get the most out of your time and trip into Denali.
- Recommended that you make your reservations early due to high demand & a short visitor season.
- Tours can be prepaid or paid upon check in at the hotel, with the exception of PARK tours which require full payment at the time the tour is booked and confirmed; cancellations are noted and specific for each park tour option.
- Plan on 2, ideally 3 days in Denali National Park to enjoy all the park has to offer and to accommodate its distance to and from other destinations. McKinley Creekside Cabins and the Denali Tour Company offer a FREE tour booking for ALL visitors to Denali National Park. Our goal to make seeing and booking trips into "Denali" easy.
- REFUNDS for all other excursions (unless otherwise noted): A 72+ hr notice prior to tour is required to cancel and be refunded. Denali has a short 120 days season and vendors need time to resell the space - otherwise they charge in full. In light of Corona Virus all tours can be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to departure at no penalty. We highly encourage you to still book your space on tours early as space is limited.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
- All tours go rain or shine so dress appropriately (layering and a rain jacket/wind breaker is recommended). DON’T let the weather dictate what you will do, just what you wear!
- All flight tours are weather dependent & refunds are given accordingly.
- Prices subject to change
Denali National Park Tours
Available for the 2020 Season June 13th!
Our favorite tour to see the entire park. It is a long day so a comfortable ride with a knowledgeable guide includes lunch at the beautiful Denali Backcountry Lodge followed by a nature walk, gold panning or just just enjoying Kantishna.
OPTION #1: Round trip motor coach 13 hrs.-LAND
OPTION #2: Motor coach in and fly out-8 hrs. LAND & AIR!
Horse Drawn Wagon Ride With gourmet backcounty dining.
Open NOW for the 2020 Season!
Get YOUR feet on the ground!
The Great Alaskan Husky!
This is an excellent choice for those that want to feel the power of the dog and learn about the simple, rustic lifestyle of the Alaskan Musher and the true athletes, the Alaskan Husky.
Denali Adventure Activities
Top 10 Greatest Drives in America! -NatGeo
#2 Drive of a Lifetime!-NatGeoTravelerMag
- Read Article-Denali Highway-Best of the Last Frontier-
By: Courtney Dowd-Stanley
Love this shot Denali Photo Guides took on our property with the mountains, creek and adirondack chairs...This picture is worth a thousand words! And you too can get professional instruction, learn how to use your camera functions to capture that great shot. Excellent for everyone, from the photo enthusiast to those just learning.
Enjoy this rugged PAR 3 golf course nestled in the heart of the interior, or better yet book a late night tee time and golf in the midnight sun!