Thinking about setting up your newly bought Netgear extender using the Netgear Installation Assistant. But don’t know about the steps? Well, here we’ve the right thing that you’re looking for. A step by step guide for Netgaer Installation assistant – www.mywifiext.net login.
1. Power up your extender, make sure it’s getting proper power supply.
2. Power up your computer, laptop or smartphone whatever device you own.
3. Connect your device to Netgear Extender SSID Netgear-EXT from the device’s WiFi manager.
4. Open up the internet browser of you device.
5. Type https://www.mywifiext.com in the URL address bar and press the enter button.
6. It will take you to the Netgear Insatallation Assistant page, asking you to setup new extender.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish up the installation.
8. Once done power off your extender and move it wherever you’ve poor network signals.
If you’ve got some problems while setting up your extender, let us know. Our team is always here for help.