The Park Shuttle Bus
Park Service Shuttle Bus provides an informal and inexpensive way to tour the park. They have 6, 8, 11, & 12 hour shuttle options. This is a great option for the independent traveler and those with backcountry hiking experience that want to get their “boots on the ground”. You must book directly at www.nps.gov/dena .
- You have 6, 8, 11, or 12 hr. trip options.
- This is a great option for those that want a shorter trip, don't want the expense of a narrated tour.
- If you want to go to Wonder Lake or Kantishna - 11-12 hrs. We recommend the fully narrated Kantishna Wilderness Trails Tour by motor coach; it may be a better option for this long trip.
- This is not a narrated tour
- This trip is on a school bus with bench seating, if you have back concerns, there are better options.
- NO lunch or food service available inside the park, NO FEAR, Creekside is here! We do light or hearty lunches TO-GO, pick up at 6am or the night before, most rooms/cabins have mini refrigerators. Order your park lunch.
- Book directly at www.nps.gov/dena
- Make reservations early- trips must be prepaid.