Denali Park Zipline is now open for the 2020 Season!
WE INVITE YOU TO EXPERIENCE THE DENALI AREA'S SCENIC WILDERNESS BY SOARING THRU THE BOREAL FOREST & OVER THE TUNDRA!
Step outside of your comfort zone and enjoy the newest adventure activity in Denali. Open since May 2016, we are the ONLY zipline tour in the Denali National Park area in Alaska!
OUR ZIP TOUR FEATURES...
- Spectacular views of the northern part of the Alaska Range and surrounding area
- Towers and zip platforms above the tree tops
- Professional and certified guides
- 3 hours of adventure
- Free transportation from Denali area lodging
- 8 thrilling ziplines - over half a mile of zips
- A side by side dual racer finale zipline
- The Ascending Bridge Tower - 4 suspension bridges that weave up to the first zip platform
- 2 additional suspension bridges - one that's over 100 feet long
8:00 am, 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm: available 5/22/20 - 9/08/20
3:00 pm & 7:00 pm: available 6/7/20 - 8/15/20
- Plan to be with us around 3 hours.
- Minimum weight 70 lbs. Maximum weight 280 lbs.
- Dress in warm layers and wear closed toed shoes
Rates: Adult: $139.00 / Child (8-12yrs) : $99.00
Payment/Cancellation Policy: Reserve your space early, pay at hotel check in. Cancel 72+ hrs. prior to avoid $25 cancellation fee.