Denali Highway Jeep Excursion
Don't miss the Denali Highway, the #2 “Drive of a Lifetime” by National Geographic Traveler magazine!
Once the gateway to Denali National Park, this 135-mile gravel road is surrounded by pristine nature & is a photographer’s paradise. Snow-capped mountains, icy glaciers & panoramic vistas flank the Denali Highway!
During your guided & narrated 100+ mile round trip excursion, there are opportunities to see Mt. McKinley & wildlife (both weather permitting).
New, 4-door, 4x4 Jeeps hug the dirt road, while comfortably seating four adults who can trade off driving. Each Jeep has a CB radio for communicating with the guide so stops can be made whenever desired. As driving the Denali Highway is prohibited by most rental vehicle companies, this exclusive excursion provides access to more of Alaska's spectacular scenery and wildlife & is a great alternative to crowded bus trips.
- 4-Door 4x4 Jeeps and trip is narrated via 2-way Radios with over 100 miles of Adventure
- Automatic & Easy to Drive with Removable Tops. Comfortable for 4 Adults
- Views of Mt. McKinley (weather permitting)
- Binoculars & Spotting Scopes provided
- Moose, Bears, Caribou, & other Animal Sightings
- Drinks & Snacks included
- Must be 25 yrs old with valid license to drive.
Times: 7:30 am & 6:30 pm. Plan to be with us for around 5 hours (including transfers). May 15-Aug 8th. 5:30 PM evening tour Aug 8th - Sept. 15th.
Price: $169 Adult / $99 Child (12 & under)
Reserve your space early, pay at hotel check in, refundable 72+ hrs. prior.