trails and spills you out onto the Dry Creek River Bed where Athabascan Indian artifacts have been found in archaeological digs! You will have a great adventure strategizing, planning, thinking, and just having some down home fun while traveling past local vegetation, looking for real Alaskan Wildlife, soaking in the breath taking mountain scenery, learning some of the local history and Alaskan Culture, and exploring the geography.
You will be navigating the trails with GPS and maps and each mini mystery will get you closer to finding a rustic pavilion where a full service camp style meal is served to satisfy any adventurer’s appetite!
- Rate: Single rider ATV $154
- Group Rate: 1-5 people in Polaris Ranger (seats 6, 5 guest + 1 guide) $550
- Full Service Backcountry Meal Included
- Tour times: 7:30 AM, 12:30pm, 3:00pm, 6:00pm, 10:30pm
- Reserve your space early, pay at hotel check in, refundable 72+ hrs. prior.