Denali National Park Tours
McKinley Creekside Cabins and the Denali Tour Company offers a FREE tour booking for ALL visitors to Denali National Park. Our goal to make seeing and booking trips into "Denali" easy. Our knowledge and first hand experience will help you decide how to get the most out of your trip and time in Denali. Plan on 2-3 days in Denali National Park to enjoy all the park has to offer and do it's distance to and from other destinations.
- It is recommended that you make your reservations early due to high demand and a short visitor season.
- Tours can be prepaid or paid upon check in at the hotel, with the exception of PARK tours & Cabin Nite Dinner Theatre which require full payment at the time the tour is booked and confirmed; cancellations are noted and specific for each park tour option.
- REFUNDS for all other excursions (unless noted): A 72+ hr notice prior to tour is required to cancel and be refunded. Denali has a short 120 days season and vendors need time to resell the space - otherwise they charge in full.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover.
- All tours go rain or shine so dress appropriately (layering and a rain jacket/wind breaker is recommended). DON’T let the weather dictate what you will do, just what you wear!
- All flight tours are weather dependant & refunds are given accordingly.
- Prices subject to change
OPTION #1: Round trip motor coach 13 hrs.
OPTION #2: Motor coach in and fly out-8 hrs.
Tundra Wilderness Tour-Narrated
53 miles / 6-8 hours
Natural History Tour-Narrated
19 miles / 3-4 hours
Park Shuttle Bus
Informal & Inexpensive-
not a narrated tour
NEW Denali Zipline Tours!
Grand Opening May 2016
Experience the thrill over the tundra!