Kantishna Shuttle Bus with Flight Seeing Tour*
This trip combines the park shuttle bus to Kantishna with a 55 min. scenic flight seeing tour back to the park entrance. Guest needs to book round trip shuttle transportation (green school bus/bench seating-not sold as a narrated tour) to Kantishna at www.nps.gov/dena at either 7:45am or 8:30am and we will combine it with a 55 min flight tour from Kantishna back to the park entrance. You will have round trip shuttle transportation regardless, as all flights are weather dependent, refunds for flight given accordingly. Trip departs the park entrance between 7:45am-8:30am, arriving in Kantishna 1:45pm-2:30pm, flight departs Kantishna 3pm
- All flights are weather dependant and refunds given accordingly.
- You BOOK your shuttle bus at www.nps.gov/dena.You are guaranteed round trip shuttle bus transportation with your purchase.
- Bring a sack lunch and bottled water. No food service inside the park, The Creekside Cafe does wonderful lunches to-go for park tours.
- Cessna 206 aircraft. Each aircraft has 6 seats, 1 pilot and 5 passengers.
Departs from the WAC (Wilderness Access Center) at the park entrance.
- Flight Time: Approx. 3pm
- Rate: $290pp (includes taxes)
Cancellation Policy: 30+ days prior to the flight date for a refund of air fare less $40pp cancellation fee, all flights are weather dependent and refunds given accordingly.